Des Moines, IA Metro >
214 4TH St,
Sign in to Write a Tip
Great Cheap Relaxed atmosphere..
1. Their coffee is cheap and delicious.
2. They have some really good lunch sandwiches, like a curried chickpea pita with avacado and sprouts.
3. Their menu expands to the usual pastries/muffins, smoothies, espresso drinks, ex.
While I was not a huge fan of their specialty drinks nor food items, a health-conscious friend of mine swears they have the best bran muffins.
4. This coffee shop offers plenty of seating, outlets, space, and has a great downtown location, near local eateries, bars, and music venues.
5. This place also frequently has readings and performances.
Definitely a local hangout with checking out.
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Get the Citysearch Mobile app so you can spend less time searching for great places, and more time enjoying them.
Get it Now